miércoles, mayo 16, 2007

Basho




A banana plant in the autumn gale –

I listen to the dripping of rain
Into a basin at night


Un bananero en el ventarrón otoñal

En la noche escuché el chorrear de la lluvia
En el interior de una palangana


Come, let's go snow-

viewing
till we're buried.


Vamos nieve, vení -

Miremos
Antes de estar enterrados.



Crow's


Abandoned nest,
A plum tree.



Los cuervos
Abandonaron el nido
En un ciruelo.





A caterpillar


A caterpillar,
this deep in fall--
still not a butterfly.




Un gusano

Un gusano en esta profunda caída -
Aun no es una mariposa.




A bee


A bee
staggers out
of the peony.




Una abeja

Una abeja
Vacila cerca
De la peonía.



Fading bells -

Bells faded
Airs cherry rich

Desteñidas campanas-
Campanas descoloridas
Ventilando exquisitos aires de cereza

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi colleagues, nice article and fastidious urging commented here, I am actually enjoying by these.


Have a look at my homepage - make money online ebook

Anónimo dijo...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like
you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to
drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog.
A great read. I will certainly be back.

My weblog http://www.jamoramareviewexposed.com/spring-clothing-trends-for-teenagers